Take a look at our special assets!
- Bio-Tek Instruments Elx 405 select Elx405UVZY
- Beckman LS-5000-TA
- Micromass ESI-TOF LCT Classic
- RADWAG Micro MYA 5/F
- Benchmark BioClave 16 B4000-16
- Benchmark MyFuge 12 Mini C1012
- Large Assortment of Glassware and Consumables!
- Illumina BeadArray Reader
- KBiosystems BiOctoPik
- Nexcelom Bioscience Cellometer Auto M10
- Applied Biosystems GeneAmp PCR System 2400
- VWR Chromatography Double Glass Door GDM-49
Thermo Finnigan TSQ Quantum .
Type: Mass Spectrometer
The TSQ Quantum Mass Spectrometer can perform single-stage or tandem-stages mass analysis, elucidate the structures of both pure organic compounds and the components within mixtures, and construct, piece by piece, the entire structure for a molecule.
- Vacuum manifold encloses API source (partially), ion guides, mass analyzer, and ion detection system
- Ion polarity mode can be configured to analyze positively or negatively charged ions
- Collision cell surrounding the second rod assembly can be pressurized with an inert gas
- Triple-stage mass analyzer can perform either one (conventional) or two (tandem) stages of mass analysis:
- Two-stage mass analysis yields far greater chemical specificity than single-stage, because it selects and determines two discrete--but directly related--sets of masses and reduces chemical noise in the final mass spectrum
- Flexibility is built into the TSQ Quantum system through a variety of scan mode and scan type sequences that filter, fragment, or transmit ions in the mass analyzer and through the ionization and ion polarity modes
As a conventional mass spectrometer, subjecting ions to mass analysis in the first rod assembly and transmitting the resulting mass-selected ions through the second and third rod assemblies to the ion detection system
As a tandem mass spectrometer, colliding mass-selected ions exiting the first rod assembly with an inert gas in the second rod assembly so fragments produce a new set of ion products undergo further mass analysis in the third rod assembly and selected ions can be detected
- Collision Gas Power Requirement: 99.995% pure Argon
- Helium Power Requirement: Purity 99.999% with less than one ppm each of water, oxygen, and total hydrocarbons
- Collision Gas Pressure: 135 ± 70 kPa(20 ± 10 psig)
- CI Reagent Gases: Methane, Isobutane, Ammonia or Carbon Dioxide With Purity 99.99%
- One High-Purity (99% Pure) Nitrogen Gas Supply For The API Source (Optional).Required Pressure Is: 690 ± 140 kPa(100 ± 20 psi).
- System Averages: 4,420 W (15,380 Btu/h) Output When Considering Air Conditioning Needs.
- Optimum Operating Temperature: 18 – 21 °C (65 – 70 °F)
- Functional Temperature Range: 15 – 27 °C(59 – 81 °F)
- Particulate Matter: < 100,000 Particles Of > 5 µm Diameter Per Cubic foot Of Air(< 3,500,000 Particles Per Cubic Meter of air)
- Relative Humidity: 20 – 80%, Without Condensation
- Mass Assignment will be within: ±0.1 Da over a 24 hour period.
- The ambient temperature must not fluctuate by more than: ±5 °C (9 °F).
- The Sound Level (Acoustic Noise) generated by the TSQ Quantum is in the range of: 63 to 69 dBA
- The mechanical vibrations cover a frequency range of: 10 cycles/second to 55 cycles/second.
Alliance Analytical Inc. has made its best efforts to ensure that the information contained here is free from errors. We encourage you to check manufacturer information or to contact us, if questions arise. Please keep in mind that specifications, terms, and pricing are subject to change.